Monday, April 21, 2014

Long Time No Blog...

So, I fell down on the job with posting for Lent, and blogging in general. Oops! Sometimes things just get too hectic and then BOOM! It's been a month since the blog has been updated (or longer).

Hubby and I went away for an amazing anniversary weekend (blog post link coming) right before our third anniversary. I was sick a decent portion of it, but better living them chemistry pulled me through!

Speaking of sick, I'm working on getting over the now-4-month crud. Hopefully this last round of stuff did the trick. Nothing like a big dose of prednisone to make you C-R-A-Z-Y! Aside from getting a bit down about being SO SICK, I did pretty decent about not thinking negatively about myself.

In between our anniversary and Easter (blog post link coming) I walked a 5K for MS. One of my BFF's sister has Multiple Sclerosis. She's a mom, sister, daughter, friend, co-worker, and sometimes she can't control her body. So, we walked to raise money for finding a cure. The MS color is orange, and nothing says fun like tie-dye, right?! The Minion came along as well, plus our dog (not pictured).



School is going fairly well, thankfully. I'm making decent progress, and keeping up for the most part. Hooray! It's just a matter of keeping all my balls in the air, and sometimes, figuring out which ones I can safely drop temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment