Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lent #6

Today's affirmation...I am very compassionate, especially towards those whom I care about. I left work early today, to be with a friend who had a very sick kitty. Kitty was 14, and I am very glad I met them at the vet, because the decision no pet mama wants to make had to be made. Never once did it cross my mind to just ignore the situation. Instead, I asked if she wanted/needed me there, and then asked for the address. We spent time together afterwards, eating and shopping. I'm happy I was able to be there for her. Sometimes I feel like a crummy friend because I have a ton of demands on my time, but today really made me realize that I'm a decent friend. <3

1 comment:

  1. So glad you could be there for your friend. It's such a horrible experience and no one should have to be alone for it :(

    ReplyDelete