Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lent: Day 1

In support of Lent/giving something up for 40 days to help my world be a better place, I've decided to give up being negative to/about myself. While isn't always an issue, I definitely still have my moments!

Day 1: I'm a good room mom for Minion's second grade class. The kids all know me, run to hug me, and truly appreciate my being there. They don't mind that I can't come in everyday, they are simply happy with what I can do, as opposed to dwelling on what I can't do. Second graders can be so wise <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw, fond memories of helping in my kids classes. There were many times I really didn't have time or didn't want to. But looking back I'm glad I volunteered so much. Nothing beats the smiles on all the kids faces, the hugs and the high fives when they'd finally "get" it.

    ReplyDelete